Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bathroom Installation How Much Should I Pay For Wallpaper Installation In A Bathroom?

How much should I pay for wallpaper installation in a bathroom? - bathroom installation

There are three bathrooms. One is 5x9 ", is a 12x10, 8x10 you are", with a window. All the ceilings are 8 feet high. We all need to have removed the old wallpaper. Wallpaper is old with the paper in the back. If the screen is removed from the wall, the document is ignored. I rain, which can be removed. I would prefer someone else do everything.

2 comments:

Pix said...

The old paper should go easy if you use DIF wallpaper remover. The spray and keep it moist for about 10 -15 minutes. This document should be easy to remove. Price for new paper hanging, is about $ 25 - $ 30 per single roll. Additional costs may draw bids, the roof and all the preparatory work.

dawnb said...

Get offers by experts at least 3 wallpapers. I had a room with 5x5 powder 9 'ceiling upholstery. The walls were all white. I did not pay $ 400 included, that I pre-paid the wallpaper. His work is much more complicated.

Post a Comment