Friday, January 1, 2010

Black Curtain Rods Decorating My Room What Do You Think?

Decorating my room what do you think? - black curtain rods

I have two questions, and take some good ideas. In Heres what they think. My room is about 9x9. The wall outside my window is the wall of my business. The wall is white with pink daisies on them. Me and my friends will paint them. They have caramel centers. Caramel my other walls. My furniture is white. Rose used on the flowers is a framework for the wall of my top that my friends and my appointment in writing. They are in black are used to identify my flowers. Cool? The curtain is pink. Gewickelt my curtain rod is a vine with Daisies fall on them. my wardrobe will have pink slips because I have no door. my bed and went to have rose petals and a layer of oatmeal heather at the top. I think it will look good. The disease has hand-painted vases, . artificial flowers for me let me know what else. critisim constructive is welcome. I did everything right FUF.

No comments:

Post a Comment