Monday, February 15, 2010

Funny Wording For Wedding Programs Trying To Make Funny And Unique Wedding Invitations...?

Trying to make funny and unique wedding invitations...? - funny wording for wedding programs

I have invitations for traditional marriage ... simple enough, but I want to enjoy words. Has anyone ever seen a happy and memorable wedding invitation? I try to look on the Internet, but all the ideas that seems so sweet ...

a little about us ...
-mi "of south Louisiana, he treats me Cajun
"It is Texas, where we live
our marriage is a part of the backyard with only close friends and family members who know how sarcastic we are and not what we take seriously ...
"We met on a cruise
"I am relaxed very spontaneous and uninhibited, outgoing, colorful person
"It's exactly the opposite, but the sale, I am always afraid of everything, very reserved, introverted, plans for every second of the tripHe likes to stay at home and watch movies while I go and how to kayak
"We're dorks re ... Our house is decorated in the wars begin
"We have a son who is one years old ... and I

if someone really good with scripts creative and fun ... immediately accepted. I'll give you a no-holds-bar to write what you want for me


I am very happy !!!!! the poetry and ideas, thank you guys!

1 comment:

~Marc Murphys future wifey~ said...

This is my adapted version:

We would like to tell a story
the true love in all its glory.

What happened when the movement of women met Mr OCD?
A house full of saber and Jedi-C3
And, of course, our wonderful son
Who makes our lives more fun.

Poles apart
as chalk and cheese;
who somehow slightly.
It is Cajun, Tex is a
We do not go on grounds of sex ...
He loves to find, for example, exit
It is a perfect combination, no doubt.
Very different but equally
Only 2 large common Dorks 1 registered soon.

I will never forget that fateful trip
and now we want to spread the news to ...

To enter please go to the party
andthe most fun of all the countries
solve and drive the party
in a wedding ceremony in our backyard.

Post a Comment