Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ga Dept Of Labor Unemployment Certification HELP! With GA Unemployment Benefits Appeal?

HELP! With GA unemployment benefits appeal? - ga dept of labor unemployment certification

I appointed two reference and two different dates for a hearing on the denial of my unemployment insurance benefits in Georgia law. My job was to be outsourced and eliminated, and while my boss did not really think she knew I knew, and encouraged me to buy accept / offer of early retirement, rather than simply say unemployed. Although I have to pay only 45 and not for retirement businesses Clock until the age of 52 years, I took early retirement in my company can not deny or interfere with my perception of unemployment, if I could find no other job. Needless to say, I was denied unemployment benefits by Georgia Department of Labor, what can I do? They refused my request because they show that voluntaryRetire and receive severance pay (which was only 13 weeks and since I am unemployed for over 6 months). Any help is greatly appreciated. My first trial date of 8 May and the second is 11 May. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment