Friday, February 5, 2010

Msn Block Discover Should I Confront Her If She Tells Lie ? Need Advise?

Should i confront her if she tells lie ? need advise? - msn block discover

I had a good friendship with the girl for a few months. recently had a discussion for a reason. thought it was right and was very angry with me. However, I thought I overreacted, and was angry because his own selfish interests.

) in my view, their reaction tolarated me (for she was my best friend, I tried to call, but did not answer. later he was finally talked to her and we talked and peace. so we talked about relatively far away from MSN. I was still broke, but I didint think, and I preferred to forget the question.

Today I discovered that blocked me on MSN. I was really excited.

when picked up, I'll ask him if he is online or not. if he lies, what can I say?. or I completely missed? Get advice

(I asked the same question. I'm sorry, if) you read it again.

3 comments:

Talkstre... said...

Also ask whether or not locked. There is no reason to care about him. But do not do it. Please call her or talk to him for a while. Concentrate on your other friends.

dyamond2... said...

come to the U

sundaizie ♥~♥ said...

who cares .. This is their attitude. Not talking about it .. In fact, do not talk to her about something ... this type of game is really stupid and girls to participate at any time .. It takes two to play ..... leave! ♥

Post a Comment